Hot Turmeric Cabbage Petals

Hot Turmeric Cabbage Petals
Hot Turmeric Cabbage Petals
Hot Turmeric Cabbage Petals
$7.99 each

We like to call this the Renaissance man of chips: The right hint of sweet & spice, just as comfy as a snack on the go as an hors d'oeuvre at a dinner party…in the world of chips this guy’s a real keeper.

*Highest Quality Ingredients
*Never Refined Sugars
*A Passion for Organic
*"Accidentally" Vegan and Gluten Free 

*Digestive Aid

Free shipping for orders $70 or more!  

Pack Quantity

Green Cabbage, Turmeric Powder, Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw Cashew, Sea Salt, Carrots, Maple Syrup, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper

NET WT 2oz (56.7g)

Serving Size: 1 (28g) Servings Per Container: 2 Amounts Per Serving: Calories (120), Calories from Fat (60), Total Fat: 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat: 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat: 0g (0% DV), Cholestorol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 260mg (11% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 16g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16%), Sugars: 6g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 160%, Vitamin C: 35%, Calcium: 6%, Iron: 20%. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Contains Cashews. Manufactured in a facility that also processes: peanuts, almond, cashew, walnut, pecan, coconut

Need a home for your snacks?

Buy a Dada Head

“This is a disco in your gut…an inflammation busting disco!”

Leandra Medine
Founder of ManRepeller

Can’t Decide?

Get a Snack Sampler

We live in a world of "ands" not "ors", get them all!

Add to Bag | $31.96

Follow the Movement!

You’re always invited to our 24/7 digital dinner party.



Sold Out